Saturday, September 11, 2010

Morning and Evening

Any trip along Highway 10, from Wadena to the Metro, is usually good for a few trains. Wednesday was no different as I cruised down in the early morning and returned the same evening. The first train shot was parked on Main 2 at MP 61. This seems to be a standard occurence lately. The sun was barely peeking over the horizon when the shutter was released.


Although I spotted a couple of more trains, an early meeting prevented any more attempts at photography.

The return trip proved to be productive as well. A glance toward the tracks somewhere near Elk River gave me cause to be jealous of those who were riding in style, rather than fighting the traffic. It also offered up a double-headed Northstar train for a photo op, as seen here:


With an evening meeting waiting for me in Wadena, that was all the time I had for photography on the return trip, although I did see a few more trains.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment