Sunday, January 3, 2021

Mish Mash

 The first Sunday of 2021 found me trackside on a sunny day. The hint of a southbound on the Missabe sent me searching for a nicely lit location and I settled on the curve at Jeffrey Road. Before long the IC 6261 showed itself and put my shutter release finger to work. 


I had a hard time deciding where to head next, and after some poor decision making I ended up at Ratika Road in the hopes of getting something usable on the former DWP. I wasn't overly successful, and wound up with this:


Further away from the lake the frost was still hanging on, so I headed back up 2 when I noticed a train lined into Proctor. Maple Grove road let me get the limestone GE's returning to Proctor.


With that I headed home. In the afternoon Mrs. L4T agreed to ride shotgun on an outing that took us over Superior way to the other railroad. I had the drone charged up for taconite loads at State Line. 


So that's my mish mash of photos from the first Sunday of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment