Monday, September 7, 2009

Do You Click on Thumbnails?

I often wonder how many readers take the time to click on the thumbnail images in the posts on this blog in order to see the full size images. So, to satisfy my curiosty, please take a few seconds answering the following poll. If you want to see the results, you can click "view" link. I've set this up so that each individual can supposedly answer once each seven days, but I think that is iffy. So take the results with a grain of salt.

THANKS to everyone who makes a selection! I appreciate it.

To view the photos full size, I click on the thumbnails in the posts:
Almost always, who can see anything in the thumbnail?
Often. I like BNSF orange.
Once in a while, if you've seen one pumpkin, you've seen 'em all.
The thumbnails are links? Who knew?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment